Santa Banta Jokes BiographySource(Google.com.pk)
Cricket is getting excited day by day with the introduction of IPL and T20...
Same rules should be applied in Exams too!
1. Exams Timing Should Be Reduced To One Hour.
2. Power Play - No Invigilator In Exam Hall For 1st 15 mins.
3. Cheer Leaders - To Dance After Every Right Answer Written.
4. Strategic Time-Out - Time For Students For Discussion.
5. Super Over - Chance For Students To Form Their Own Question.
Best wishes & best of luck for exams.
Wife Calls Hubby...
Wife: Khana kha liya?
Husband: Khana kha liya?
Wife: Batao na.
Husband: Batao na.
Wife: Pleaseee... batao na.
Husband: Pleaseee..... batao na.
Wife: Achcha ji! Meri naqal?
Husband: Achcha ji! Meri naqal?
Wife: I Love U!!!
Husband: Haan yaar, khana kha liya maine...
Books Which Have No Content
The Code of Ethics for Lawyers
The Australian Book of Foreplay
The Book of Motivated Postal Workers
Americans' Guide to Etiquette
Royal Family's Guide to Good Marriages
Cultured Places to Travel in the USA
Bill Clinton: A Portrait of Integrity
George Bush: Man of Peace
Contraception, by Pope John Paul II
Cooking Gourmet Dishes With Tofu
The Complete Guide to Catholic Sex
The Wit and Wisdom of Dan Quayle
Consumer Marketing Ethics
John Howard: The Wild Years
Career Opportunities for History majors
Everything Men Know about Women
Great Women Drives of Today
Home Built Airplanes, by John Denver
Things I Love About Bill, by Hillary Clinton
My Life's Memories, by Ronald Reagan
Things I can't Afford, by Bill Gates
We Indians are Unique...
1. Every Indian bachelor wants to marry a fair girl.
2. When the doorbell rings, a male or kid goes to open the door and the females run for their dupatta. So, keep ur friends close but your dupatta closer.
3. Picking up/dropping a relative (airport/railway stn) is an important family affair. Railway stns are like a stroll in the park.
4. Every teenage girls first crush is Dhoni or Virat Kholi. Mothers approve!! Mothers dont approve film stars though!
5. We thrive on street food and we dont get sick.
6. Every indian mother has 2 careers... working/housewife + Match making.
7. We have all had secret boyfriends/girlfriends. We dint care about them cheating on us but we dreaded getting caught by each others parents.
8. Indian girls have 3 type of brothers.... Real brother, cousin brother, Rakhee brother. Every indian guy is definitely somebodys rakhee brother!
9. The bride MUST cry at her Vidai. A bride has no business looking happy.
10. We go on cleaning sprees only during diwali/Christmas or when we have guests coming over.
11. However old we are, our parenrs need to know every detail of our schedule. Daily. No excuses. No exemption.
12. When indian parents buy tickets, every child becomes under 12. Getting a half ticket is a huge victory!
13. If we live in another city and dont call our mom daily , she'll freak out and call all our friends to make sure we are alive.
14. We get embarrassed in front of our parents even when the word "sex" is written on a form to specify gender.
15. No other nationality can beat indians in bargaining. "Chalo bhaiya . Na tera na mera. Itne paise theek hain."
16. No matter if we are Convent educated. When we are actually angry, we switch to highly effective, dirty, Hindi swear words.
16. We spend more time talking to guests at the door when they are leaving than while sitting in the living room.
17. Why to change the remote batteries when u can just slap the shit out of the remote and make it work?
18. Meeting a person with the same surname is like finding a long lost twin.
HINDI FACEBOOK COVERS
हिंदी शायरी PICSMS
TRIVIA / FACTS
TRIVIA / FACTS
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
~ Rabindranath Tagore
Sweden recycles so well that it has run out of garbage and now must import garbage from Norway to fuel its energy programs.
A friend in need is a pest indeed.
Universal Jokes by Santa Banta Categories
Computer and Technology
News and Politics